Can I update my uconnect?

Dodge-Forum

Help Support Dodge-Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, sorry if i don't write in deutsch

Can I update my uconnect? my version have some bugs, I hope that an update can fix them

2016 dodge ram 1500 limited

Uconnect 8.4
VIN: 1C6RR7PT1GS421589
Software 15.30.2
NaviServer 9.10.32.532696
Map Database CMCVP4EU; HMEU2015Q2; 20150408

Can I update them with UCONNECT_8.4AN_RG4_17.09.07_MY15_ Jeep WK2.zip or UCONNECT_8.4AN_RG4_17.09.07_MY16.exe ? Thanks

I have take this screen from the examination of my truck in a repair garage, I hope that can help

Anhänge

• P_20171011_182652_vHDR_On.jpg
    P_20171011_182652_vHDR_On.jpg
    4,6 MB · Aufrufe: 413
Ciao a Padova!

I'm sure Periculum (Marco) will chime in - being swiss he may be can tell you in italiano.

He's an expert in the U-Connect.

Do you have a conversion to European maps etc from Customtronix?
Did your concessionario inform you about anything concerning the conversion?

Ciao a Padova!

I'm sure Periculum (Marco) will chime in - being swiss he may be can tell you in italiano.

He's an expert in the U-Connect.

Do you have a conversion to European maps etc from Customtronix?
Did your concessionario inform you about anything concerning the conversion?
thanks for the reply! I don't know if my uconnect is a converted unit!
Uconnect from car buying has always had european maps installed and the car always had european language

But for solve alarm problems that sound at high speeds in a garage I check the system with a obd interface and found that the system was set to "middle east", I changed it to "europe"

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Buon giorno

Mandami il tuo numero del telagio ( vin) con pm.
Faccio una controlladina che systema hai, perche dipende che converisione hai se no perdi le mappe!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Buon giorno

Mandami il tuo numero del telagio ( vin) con pm.
Faccio una controlladina che systema hai, perche dipende che converisione hai se no perdi le mappe!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
I send you a PM! Thanks! This is a wonderful forum! I think it would be useful to make an english section for european owners of dodge who do not know german!

Here is other information from engeenering menu

Anhänge

• P_20171012_144303_vHDR_On.jpg
    P_20171012_144303_vHDR_On.jpg
    4,4 MB · Aufrufe: 317
you have Rax conversion from customtronix, and you have the latest software install!

what for bugs?

you have Rax conversion from customtronix, and you have the latest software install!

what for bugs?

Thanks! I want to update because I had a problem at high speed, when I go at 75mph (120km/h) the car make a sound warning (same sound of seat belt reminders) , but yesterday I make a deep reset of uconnect (from engeenering mode) and with a obd interface I change the system country from middle east to europe and I solved the problem!

This was the problem : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llQPaaVR7Gw

There is a plan for system or map updates in near future for rax converted uconnect?

That is normally the women mode in the RAM. If they go faster than 120km/h there ist a warning inside and especially outside the car (all Lights are flashing).

Jokingly... it is a normal behaviour in middle east. You can set another feature in the UConnect too, if you drive n km/h faster than allowed, there is a warning.

btw your seatbelt is not strapped

Sure. But it's all to expensive... i have installed a tablet right now.

Waiting for the next generation...but only my opinion
;)

The mirroring is only with tablet usable. And only in landscape modus.

Not good with normal Smartphone or iPhone...

Oben