Eure Meinung zu folgendem Angebot aus US

Dodge-Forum

Help Support Dodge-Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredl

Einzelkabine
Hi!
Habe auf ein Inserat geantwortet, welches auffällig günstig erscheint und habe folgende Antwort bekommen:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my car. This is a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Big Horn Crew Cab.
Clear title, no lien, never been involved in an accident. Runs and drives excellent. It has been extremely well maintained with a full service history! Transmission is automatic, shifts smoothly. Only 119,200 miles.

It has no leaks or drips and does not smoke at all, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions with a clear title free of encumbrances and liens.

I have dropped my price to $4,500 since this is an Urgent Sale! and I need to sell it before April 16, when I will be deployed in Afghanistan with my platoon replacing the troops scheduled to come home. If you are really interested, please e-mail me back.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Maj. William Deans

Auf Nachfrage wegen Fotos und VIN dann das bekommen:

Hi again,

Please see pictures attached, the vin# is 3d7ks28c36g230901. Right now I am at the military base getting ready for Afghanistan. The car is already at a shipping company near my unit here in Bismarck, ND. It's already sealed and ready for the shipping . I prearranged the deal with eBay. The deal includes free delivery and it will arrive at your address in 3-5 days. You will have 5 days to test and inspect the car and if by any reason you find something you don't like about it you can send it back at my expense.
If you are interested in starting the procedure, I'll forward your information to eBay and they'll send you an invoice with all the information that you need to complete this deal and you will also have proof that I am covered by them and a legitimate seller.
If you would like to receive the email from eBay with the invoice with all the transaction information please reply with your full name,full address and ph# and they will contact you. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you!
Maj. William Deans

Die fotos welche mit der vin gefunden werden sind auch jene die ich bekommen habe.

Ich kenn solche Maschen eigentlich nur aus europäischen Raum, denke dass das wohl auch auf das hinaus läuft dass sobald Geld überwiesen ist, man nichts mehr hört

Kurz und bündig - lass einfach die Finger davon....

Ein Kollege von mir hat mit einer ähnlichen Masche gutgläubig über 3000,- € in den Sand gesetzt :shock:

Nur zu...... :mrgreen: Free delivery in 3 - 5 days.......... ja nee ist klar.

Wenn Du Geld verlieren willst, dann probier es mal...... :roll:

Finger wech.......
:!:

Ich kann dir auch ne ebay Rechnung schicken, wenn du willst? Ist beglaubigt, echt jetzt! Du kriegst meinen RAM in 3 - 5 minutes. Und du darfst ihn ein Jahr probefahren. Wenn er dir nicht passt, geht er auf meine Rechnung zurück. Aber mach hin, morgen um 7 muss er weg sein, da sitz ich nämlich im Büro! :shock:

Eindeutig,... Betrug, die wollen nur deine Kohle,..

lass die Finger davon,...

Oben